- Being in the moment, paying attention to what’s happening to you right now, is mindfulness.
- Mindfulness research has shown to be effective in improving symptoms associated with ADHD.
- Play Attention is founded in mindfulness. Its special attention monitor sits on your arm and allows you to control our Executive Function games by being mindful and paying attention.
- Executive Function problems associated with ADHD often include an inability to control emotions and responses. This often results in knowing what action to take but taking a different action.
- Play Attention, due to its mindfulness feature, creates a direct, visible connection between behavior and attention.
- A full behavior shaping program is featured in Play Attention. Stopping defiance, arguments, and belligerence is easier than you think. You can learn to self-regulate without punishment or tears.
Clinical Studies link